Wow! It’s been two months since I last did a blog post, sorry all! I’ve been stupidly busy with work and exams but that’s all done with now and the garden is starting to flourish! So here’s a garden update (mostly in pictures):
- Strawberries are looking brilliant and I’ve had a few handfuls of fruit
- Peas are starting to get big with a few pods that will be ready in a couple of days
- Runner beans are gigantic and flowering, it won’t be long till were eating runners with every meal!
- First little green tomato spotted in the green house
- One Jalapeño eaten (apparently it was VERY hot he he)
- Two large beetroot almost ready for harvesting
- Carrots are actually growing now (really must thin these out)
- Parsnips are a complete no show and are overrun with weeds
- Peppers do not appear to have got any bigger fingers crossed for them
- Cayenne chilli plants do not look very healthy although if the Jalapenos are hot maybe this is for the best
- Cucumbers have not grown. At all.
The raised bed
In the greenhouse
Non veggie plants
How is your garden getting along?